For my magazine I need to take my own images. These photos would be used through out my magazine and also as my main picture on the front cover.
Some ideas I had for my photos were
- Black and white
- Female singer : Stereotype - Indie
- Bands : Pictures of males singing, playing the guitar etc.
- Male singer : Stereotype - Punk, Indie, Alternative
An idea I had for my main image is- I would have a female, dressed naturally possibly wearing skull kandy head phones (props) and possibly holding a guitar. I would want her to pose naturally but I would consider a more ' out there' pose.
Other possible ideas for inside the magazine are : If i was to have an article on a new male singer, I would have images of the male , possible a male with tattoos ( a typical rock look ) ripped jeans, messy hair etc
Props for this could be Guitar, Drums , possible cigarettes etc
No comments:
Post a Comment